Olympic Parents Dance In Their Seats
18-year-old Alexandra Raisman qualified for the Women’s Gymnastics Individual All-Around yesterday. It was an intense moment as Jordyn Wieber, Gabrielle Douglas and Alexandra Raisman competed for the top two positions to represent Team USA in the Individual All-Around. Aly’s parents, Lynn and Rick Raisman, could only watch Aly’s uneven bar routine from the audience but they tried their best to help her out by dancing in their seats. Lynn and Rick’s reactions are being compared to a skit you only see on Saturday Night Live. Aly qualified for the Individual All-Around event finishing second overall, she will be a strong competitor in the finals which take place Thursday, August 2nd.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth