Olympic Games Mothers
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’