Olympic Games 2012 Mothers
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting