Old Man With Neurological Problems Listens To An iPod
Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons