Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era
Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- California Conservation Corps Supervisor’s New Dance Moves.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.