Ogilvy And Mather Chile
Ad agency, Ogilvy and Mather in Chile has created a powerful PSA for UNICEF. A young boy builds a transforming costume which would be fun for most kids, but for this boy he builds it to save his life. The ad took silver place in Television/Cinema at this year’s CLIO Awards held in New York City.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.