Obama Sings The Blues At The White House
Last month President Barack Obama covered Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together‘ at a fundraiser in New York. Last night Obama sang ‘Sweet Home Chicago’ in the East Room of the White House’s ‘Blues Night’ celebrating Black History Month. BB King and Mick Jaggar performed at the event along with Obama’s big finish. The entire event will air Monday the 27th on PBS.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious