Obama Sings At White House
Last month President Barack Obama covered Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together‘ at a fundraiser in New York. Last night Obama sang ‘Sweet Home Chicago’ in the East Room of the White House’s ‘Blues Night’ celebrating Black History Month. BB King and Mick Jaggar performed at the event along with Obama’s big finish. The entire event will air Monday the 27th on PBS.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.