Obama Signs Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
September 20th, 2011 marks the end of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. The United States has seen an increase in news stories of soldiers and military men and women coming out after the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. One of the more popular stories, Airman Randy Phillips calls his father to tell him he is gay.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana