NYC Bike Thief
When Casey Neistat first moved to New York in 2001 his bike was stolen the very first day. In 2005 Casey and brother Van created a film showing of how easy it is to steal a bike in New York City. The guys steal their own bike using different tools which include a crow bar, bolt cutters, hacksaw and more. Seven years later they try it again and receive a similar response, nothing. Today Casey keeps his bike indoors, storing it in his office and at his home carrying it up four flights of stairs. Another short film by Casey called ‘Bike Lanes‘ was made after receiving a $50 ticket for riding his bike outside a bike lane, Bike Lanes has over 5 million views today. Also watch ‘365 Days In The Life Of A Bike In NYC‘, bikes don’t last long when they are left alone.
Bike Thief 2005
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood