NYC Bike Thief
When Casey Neistat first moved to New York in 2001 his bike was stolen the very first day. In 2005 Casey and brother Van created a film showing of how easy it is to steal a bike in New York City. The guys steal their own bike using different tools which include a crow bar, bolt cutters, hacksaw and more. Seven years later they try it again and receive a similar response, nothing. Today Casey keeps his bike indoors, storing it in his office and at his home carrying it up four flights of stairs. Another short film by Casey called ‘Bike Lanes‘ was made after receiving a $50 ticket for riding his bike outside a bike lane, Bike Lanes has over 5 million views today. Also watch ‘365 Days In The Life Of A Bike In NYC‘, bikes don’t last long when they are left alone.
Bike Thief 2005
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.