NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Baby Bachelor
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- A Facebook Update In Real Life
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Obscene Hand Gestures From Around The World
- Ducks Crossing The Street Interrupt Police Pursuit In Portland