John Vigiano Sr. visits Story Corps to tell the story of his two sons, John Jr. a firefighter and Joe a police officer. The two brothers responded to the call of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 and gave their lives rescuing others. John Sr. is doing good, his last words to his boys were ‘I love you’. John was 36, Joe was 34, ironically the same number as his badge number, 3436.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Richie Pecorella describes his relationship with the love of his life, Karen Juday. The two were engaged and living in together in Brooklyn. Karen worked as an administrative assistant on the 101st floor of the north Tower at the World Trade Center. Richie describes that day and will always love Karen.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial