Nike Find Your Greatness Jogger
The 2012 London Olympic Games wrap up this weekend and one of the most inspirational commercials did not even feature an Olympic athlete, it featured 12-year-old Nathan Sorrell from London, Ohio. Nathan weighs 200 pounds, double the average weight of other kids his age and starred in a ‘Find Your Greatness’ ad for Nike. Nathan wasn’t a fan of running and threw up on his first take, but after running 70 yards 55 times he found the fun in running and has been running since shooting the commercial. The commercial aired earlier this week and has more than 800,000 views online.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Baby Bachelor
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons