Nik Wallenda Niagara Falls
33-year-old daredevil and high wire artist, Nik Wallenda aka ‘The King of the Wire’ became the first person ever to cross directly over the Niagara Falls on high wire this weekend. A crowd of almost 200,000 visited the falls to watch Nik’s attempt and 13 million people around the world watched ABC’s broadcast. Nik walked 1,800 feet (550 m) across the widest part of the falls in just over 25 minutes. The last person to cross the Niagara Gorge was James Hardy, 116 years ago in 1896.
ABC News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.