Nik Wallenda Niagara Falls
33-year-old daredevil and high wire artist, Nik Wallenda aka ‘The King of the Wire’ became the first person ever to cross directly over the Niagara Falls on high wire this weekend. A crowd of almost 200,000 visited the falls to watch Nik’s attempt and 13 million people around the world watched ABC’s broadcast. Nik walked 1,800 feet (550 m) across the widest part of the falls in just over 25 minutes. The last person to cross the Niagara Gorge was James Hardy, 116 years ago in 1896.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood