When Casey Neistat first moved to New York in 2001 his bike was stolen the very first day. In 2005 Casey and brother Van created a film showing of how easy it is to steal a bike in New York City. The guys steal their own bike using different tools which include a crow bar, bolt cutters, hacksaw and more. Seven years later they try it again and receive a similar response, nothing. Today Casey keeps his bike indoors, storing it in his office and at his home carrying it up four flights of stairs. Another short film by Casey called ‘Bike Lanes‘ was made after receiving a $50 ticket for riding his bike outside a bike lane, Bike Lanes has over 5 million views today. Also watch ‘365 Days In The Life Of A Bike In NYC‘, bikes don’t last long when they are left alone.
Bike Thief 2005
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious