NBC Cuts Olympic Tribute
NBC has been criticized in the past couple days for cutting a dance tribute for the victims of the London 2005 terrorist bombings from its Olympics Opening Ceremony coverage. Instead of a dance tribute featuring ‘Abide With Me by singer Emeli Sandé, NBC ran Ryan Seacrest interviewing Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps. NBC stated that the tribute ‘wasn’t tailored for the U.S. audience’, so they cut it from the Opening Ceremony. On July 7th, 2005 four Islamic terrorists detonated four bombs killing 52 citizens and themselves, over 700 more were injured. The bombings occurred 24 hours after London was selected to host the 2012 Summer Olympics. This is the tribute that NBC cut in United States and CTV cut in Canada.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.