NBA Rookie Of The Year Uncle Drew
NBA Rookie of the Year, Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, visits a small pick-up game at Clark’s Pon Courts in Bloomfield, New Jersey dressed as ‘Kevin’s uncle’, Uncle Drew. While Pepsi MAX pretends to shoot a documentary about ‘Kevin’, one of the players gets hurt and Uncle Drew is asked to take his place. Uncle Drew starts off slow but soon begins to show off his real skills draining three pointers and slam dunking on the opponents.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee