NBA Rookie Of The Year Uncle Drew
NBA Rookie of the Year, Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, visits a small pick-up game at Clark’s Pon Courts in Bloomfield, New Jersey dressed as ‘Kevin’s uncle’, Uncle Drew. While Pepsi MAX pretends to shoot a documentary about ‘Kevin’, one of the players gets hurt and Uncle Drew is asked to take his place. Uncle Drew starts off slow but soon begins to show off his real skills draining three pointers and slam dunking on the opponents.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.