National Geographic CGI
National Geographic and James Cameron use computer-generated imagery (CGI) to recreate how the Titanic sank the 100 years ago 15th of April 1912. National Geographic is releasing two shows Titanic: the Final Word With James Cameron and Save The Titanic With Bob Ballard beginning April 8th and 9th respectively. James Cameron narrates the sinking of the Titanic and it came to it’s final resting location.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor