The 2012 London Olympic Games wrap up this weekend and one of the most inspirational commercials did not even feature an Olympic athlete, it featured 12-year-old Nathan Sorrell from London, Ohio. Nathan weighs 200 pounds, double the average weight of other kids his age and starred in a ‘Find Your Greatness’ ad for Nike. Nathan wasn’t a fan of running and threw up on his first take, but after running 70 yards 55 times he found the fun in running and has been running since shooting the commercial. The commercial aired earlier this week and has more than 800,000 views online.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan