Nathan Sorrell Find Your Greatness
The 2012 London Olympic Games wrap up this weekend and one of the most inspirational commercials did not even feature an Olympic athlete, it featured 12-year-old Nathan Sorrell from London, Ohio. Nathan weighs 200 pounds, double the average weight of other kids his age and starred in a ‘Find Your Greatness’ ad for Nike. Nathan wasn’t a fan of running and threw up on his first take, but after running 70 yards 55 times he found the fun in running and has been running since shooting the commercial. The commercial aired earlier this week and has more than 800,000 views online.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.