Mr. Bean Opening Ceremony
Rowan Atkinson made an appearance during the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony as Mr. Bean playing one note on a synthesizer as the London Symphony Orchestra performed Vangelis’ ‘Chariots of Fire’. Mr. Bean falls asleep into a dream of ‘Chariots of Fire’ the film running along the beach he attempts to beat them by getting a ride ahead of them and taking first place as he trips the others.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.