Mr. Bean Opening Ceremony London 2012
Rowan Atkinson made an appearance during the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony as Mr. Bean playing one note on a synthesizer as the London Symphony Orchestra performed Vangelis’ ‘Chariots of Fire’. Mr. Bean falls asleep into a dream of ‘Chariots of Fire’ the film running along the beach he attempts to beat them by getting a ride ahead of them and taking first place as he trips the others.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- Siberian Husky Dog Overdramatically Plays Dead
- Goats Yelling Like Humans Compilation.
- Evian ‘Baby & Me’ Commercial
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marc Martel – ‘Somebody To Love’.
- High School Names Same-Sex Couple As ‘Cutest Couple’ In Yearbook
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Animals Are Awesome
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness