Moon Landing 43rd Anniversary
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal