Moon Landing 43rd Anniversary
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee