Mitsubishi Evo 8 Pikes Peak Crash
Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri Kouznetsov crashed their 560hp Mitsubishi Evolution 8 during the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Sunday near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The two crashed near Devil’s Playground located 3 miles from the peak. Jeremy and Yuri were both air-lifted to a local hospital, Yuri suffered the worst with a dislocated shoulder and Jeremy had only bumps and bruises. Last year Bobby Regester crashed in the same exact spot and was lucky to walk away taking a bow after the accident.
On Car Camera.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper