AsapSCIENCE guys, Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown shared with us a scientific hangover cure last month. In their latest video the guys share the importance of taking short 10-30 minute naps, known as a power nap. You will want to share this video with your boss.
Many will be drinking heavily this weekend with the 4th of July just around the corner. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown share tips just in time to prevent drinkers from getting hangovers and ways to cure them quickly the morning after. Eat carbs, fatty foods and drink plenty of water throughout the night. Always remember ‘beer before liquor you’ve never been sicker’. Eggs, bananas and fruit juice will help you get back on your feet the next morning.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking