Devin Graham’s latest video features 5 wingsuit athletes competing in a race flying 140 mph along the coast of Oahu, Hawaii. The race doesn’t get tough until the athletes land and must run to the finish line with their parachutes still attached. Devin has been traveling the past two months and plans on releasing 12 new videos soon. Past videos by Devin Graham include Puppy Easter, World’s Largest Rope Swing, Festival of Colors 2012 and more.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video