Mike And Sue
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Misheard Song Lyrics 1990s Edition
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me