Microsoft first introduced the Tablet PC in 2001, since then hundreds of tablets have become available. Today Apple’s iPad controls over 60% of the Tablet PC market. Earlier this week Microsoft revealed Surface, Microsoft’s latest Tablet PC to compete with Apple’s iPad. Read Write Web compared the announcements of the iPad and Surface side by side. The two announcements appear very similar, the only difference is that the Surface crashes while trying to load Netflix.
Microsoft has released a sneak peak at it’s Windows based tablet called Surface. Microsoft has plans to release two versions of the tablet, Surface and Surface Pro. Surface features a 10.6″ HD display, Windows RT Operating System, storage capacity of 32 or 64GB, front and rear-facing camera, USB port and micro-SD slot. Surface Pro includes 10.6″ Full HD, Quad-core Intel Core i5 Processor, Windows 8 Operating System, storage capacity of 64 or 128GB and pen with palm block. As of June 19, 2012, no pricing or release date is available.
CEO Steve Ballmer Announces Surface.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.