Microsoft Surface Keynote
Microsoft has released a sneak peak at it’s Windows based tablet called Surface. Microsoft has plans to release two versions of the tablet, Surface and Surface Pro. Surface features a 10.6″ HD display, Windows RT Operating System, storage capacity of 32 or 64GB, front and rear-facing camera, USB port and micro-SD slot. Surface Pro includes 10.6″ Full HD, Quad-core Intel Core i5 Processor, Windows 8 Operating System, storage capacity of 64 or 128GB and pen with palm block. As of June 19, 2012, no pricing or release date is available.
CEO Steve Ballmer Announces Surface.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.