19-year-old Michelle Jenneke from Australia and her pre-race warm up dance is becoming one of the most watched videos today. Jenneke’s pre-race dance spread throughout the internet and gained even more attention after Losse Veter slowed the video down and added ‘Boys Boys Boys’ by Sabrina. Jennke was competed in the 100-meter women’s hurdles last weekend at the IAAF World Junior Championship in Barcelona. Although Jenneke will not attend be attending the London 2012 Olympics she will most likely be representing Australia in the Brazil 2016 Olympic Games.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video