Michelle Jenneke Warm Up
19-year-old Michelle Jenneke from Australia and her pre-race warm up dance is becoming one of the most watched videos today. Jenneke’s pre-race dance spread throughout the internet and gained even more attention after Losse Veter slowed the video down and added ‘Boys Boys Boys’ by Sabrina. Jennke was competed in the 100-meter women’s hurdles last weekend at the IAAF World Junior Championship in Barcelona. Although Jenneke will not attend be attending the London 2012 Olympics she will most likely be representing Australia in the Brazil 2016 Olympic Games.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Deadly Tornado Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan