Michelle Jenneke Warm-Up Routine
19-year-old Michelle Jenneke from Australia and her pre-race warm up dance is becoming one of the most watched videos today. Jenneke’s pre-race dance spread throughout the internet and gained even more attention after Losse Veter slowed the video down and added ‘Boys Boys Boys’ by Sabrina. Jennke was competed in the 100-meter women’s hurdles last weekend at the IAAF World Junior Championship in Barcelona. Although Jenneke will not attend be attending the London 2012 Olympics she will most likely be representing Australia in the Brazil 2016 Olympic Games.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition