Michael Phelps 12000 Calorie Diet
United States Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, has one of the most extreme eating diets ever, Phelps consumes over 12,000 calories every day. Competitive eater, Furious Pete, sets out on his own ‘Michael Phelps Challenge’ as he attempts to eat 12,000 calories of food in one sitting. You might remember Furious Pete from his ‘Nutella Challenge‘ where he ate a 4,000 calorie jar of Nutella in less than 4 minutes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- This Nap Is Not Happening.
- Saturday Night Live – DJesus Uncrossed.
- Skydiver Attempts To Fly Like Mary Poppins With An Umbrella.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Damon Scott – Subway Performer Sings Adele.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.