Mercedes Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kids React To ‘Old-Fashioned’ Rotary Telephones
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- D. Westry – World’s Fastest Speed Painter.
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Jean Piaget’s Cognitive Development – Lack Of Conservation.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.