Men’s 100 Meter Sprint
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- California Conservation Corps Supervisor’s New Dance Moves.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.