McDonald’s Photo Shoot Back Stage
Isabel B. from Toronto asked McDonald’s, ‘Why does your food look different in the advertising than what is in the store?’. Hope Bagozzi, Director of Marketing for McDonald’s Canada answers Isabel’s question. Hope buys a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and heads to Watt Photo Studio to compare the burgers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Sad Cat Diary
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux