McDonald’s Drive Thru Truck Explosion
While waiting in the drive thru of a McDonald’s in Coachella, California a driver heard propane hissing from two propane tanks in the bed of his truck. The driver got out to turn the valve off and static electricity caused the the two tanks to explode and burst into flames. The truck burns and flames shoot 20 feet in the air, at the 1:55 mark the propane tank explodes sending on lookers running and setting off car alarms. No one was seriously injured in the fire, although the driver of the truck did suffer second-degree burns when the fire ignited.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.