Isabel B. from Toronto asked McDonald’s, ‘Why does your food look different in the advertising than what is in the store?’. Hope Bagozzi, Director of Marketing for McDonald’s Canada answers Isabel’s question. Hope buys a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and heads to Watt Photo Studio to compare the burgers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview