Matthew Ferguson returns with his second ‘Mattstache’ cover featuring Rihanna’s ‘Where Have You Been’. Six of Matt’s heads cover different parts of the song, Matt shaves his beard to give each of his faces a different appearance. Matt’s first video covering David Guetta’s ‘Turn Me On‘ has over 1 million views.
Matthew Ferguson covers ‘Turn Me On’ by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj. Matt sacrifices his beard so that each singing head can have a different look. We wonder if Matt is sick of this song after making this video.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition