Mathieu Cuvelier and Lucy Crook set out on a journey to travel around the world in September 2011. Along the way they stopped at a rural school in Cambodia and volunteered as English teachers for three weeks. During their time at the school they attempted to teach the kids one of the hardest words, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- German Guy Doesn’t Understand Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching