33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Snowmobile’s Close Call With Cliff.
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.
- Dead Giveaway – Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey Gets Songified
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- iRobot – Robot Dance.
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- Japanese Mirror Dance.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth