We know that auto-tune was initially released in 1997 and a handful of singers use it today guaranteeing a good performance. YouTube user massbetelnut re-imagines what the 1964 hit ‘I Get Around’ by The Beach Boys would actually sound like if the song was created with auto-tune.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly