We know that auto-tune was initially released in 1997 and a handful of singers use it today guaranteeing a good performance. YouTube user massbetelnut re-imagines what the 1964 hit ‘I Get Around’ by The Beach Boys would actually sound like if the song was created with auto-tune.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.