Mars Science Laboratory
In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- High School Names Same-Sex Couple As ‘Cutest Couple’ In Yearbook
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Dashcams Capture Russians Narrowly Escaping Death
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Skyrim – Peter Hollens And Lindsey Stirling.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Turbo Trailer
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus