In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’