Mario And Fafa Olympics
The London 2012 Olympics will be extremely popular over the next two weeks and Mario from Mario and Fafa has had enough of the Olympics. Mario explains by the year 3000 the Olympics will always be on every minute of every day, Mario has an idea that will condense the Olympics into one event. Fafa loves the Olympics and shares his new Olympic events which include Quidditch, Synchronized Truffle Shuffle and more.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.