Man Wins Carnival Games
64-year-old Peter Drakos, a car salesman from Detroit, Ohio started playing carnival games at the age of 9, today Peter is considered the best in the world at carnival games. Because he wins so much, many carnival midways have limited the amount of prizes a person can win. In total, Peter has won an average of 5,500 stuffed animals every year since 1972, that’s 220,000 stuffed animals in 40 years. Peter donates all of his winnings to over 50 different charities.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons