Man Wins Carnival Games
64-year-old Peter Drakos, a car salesman from Detroit, Ohio started playing carnival games at the age of 9, today Peter is considered the best in the world at carnival games. Because he wins so much, many carnival midways have limited the amount of prizes a person can win. In total, Peter has won an average of 5,500 stuffed animals every year since 1972, that’s 220,000 stuffed animals in 40 years. Peter donates all of his winnings to over 50 different charities.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’