Man Who Doesn’t Use Money
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)