Man Tells His Dad He Is Gay
Telling your father you are gay can be one of the hardest things gay guys will ever have to say. YouTube user ‘AreYouSurprised’ aka Randy Phillips has made several videos documenting ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. In his latest video he calls his father to tell him for the first time that he is gay. The video has gained 1.5 million views
ABC News Follow Up.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.