Man Sky Dives With No Parachute
42-year-old stuntman, Gary Connery jumped from a helicopter today 2,400 feet in the air and landed without a parachute. Connery was wearing a specially designed wing suit which slowed the fall down even though he landed in an area containing 18,600 boxes at 80mph.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.