Man Sings Opera On America’s Got Talent
19-year-old Andrew De Leon has never sang for anyone ever before including his family. Andrew grew up feeling like an outsider, singing was his escape and comfort zone and he shares his singing talent for the first time ever on America’s Got Talent. After a short introduction Andrew sings Giacomo Puccini’s ‘O Mio Babbino Caro’ and the reaction from the audience brings Andrew to tears. Timothy Michael Poe from San Antonio, Texas is another stand out from this season of America’s Got Talent.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Turbo Trailer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.